Monday, February 22, 2010

Let the Stash Begin...

... if I don't turn it all into squares first.

I sit here now with about 1/2 a skein of each my colors from my Wavy Blanket. 4 different colors! This excites me because I haven't had leftovers from my previous projects, not much at least. I'm hoping that my husband will take me to get yarn for my baby blankets I'll be crocheting as shower gifts for 2 friends due this summer. Both are expecting baby boys I'm planning to do a simple large granny blanket for both of them but one will be done in traditional baby boy colors and the other one will be black, bright blue and bright green. The non-traditional colored one is for my best friend's sister who is a very punk kind of person and I just know that receiving something for the baby that isn't pastel will thrill her.

No comments:

Post a Comment