Friday, February 19, 2010

Beginning to love my crocheting

Since I am really starting to enjoy crocheting as I've learned more and gotten better I decided it was time to create a blog just for talking about and sharing my projects. Right now I'm still a basic crocheter. I am a Red Heart Super Saver person. I'm cheap and I can't believe the prices for some yarns. Plus that's what WalMart sells and I don't go many other places. I've recently fell in love with granny squares. and I'm about to start 2 big granny squares for baby afghans to give as gifts to 2 friends expecting baby boys this summer.

1 comment:

  1. Found you via Crochetville :))
    I love granny squares too! would you believe I got to be 53 and only just discovered how to make them?
    Looking forward to seeing your "baby squares" :)
    From a fellow internet addict
    Margret :)

    ReplyDelete